Carriage Free UK mainland
To make an enquiry please call us on 01794 521355 or use the Make Enquiry button above!
The Sealey SM1306 14" Bandsaw is fully approved to current CE regulations, steel chassis with locking blade wheel covers. Smooth operation by bearing mounted blade wheels and belt drive induction motors. Micro switches prevent operation when either blade wheel cover is open. No-volt release switches prevent uncontrolled blade restart after power interuption. Suitable for cutin wood and plastics. Fitted with tilting tables for cutting compound mitres. Supplied complete with Floor Stand
Fully adjustable blade tracking and tensioning for precise cutting action.
- Metal Floor Stand.
- Tilting Table 0 - 45 degrees.
- Heavy duty quick lock fence guides.
- Adjustable height blade guide assembly.
- Ball bearing blade guides for smooth operation.
- Micro switches on all doors.
- No-volt release switches prevent uncontrolled blade restart after power interruption.
- Wheel brush helps keep dust and debris clear.
- Saw chassis features integral dust extraction port.
- Push sticks supplied
|Blade Speed||540 / 660m/min|
|Max Cutting Height||165mm|
|Table Size||500 x 400mm|
|Table Tilt||0 - 45|